Tuesday, April 05, 2005


way AWAYY


so much has happened
-winks ESPECIALLY at hwing
TEEHEE.
im so excited for her, the thought of her and - makes me smile like a retard. though im far away in sa :D spread the love! hahah.

and in case youre wondering, i dont care anymore anyway. theres no need for avoidance. im so disappointed.

anyway. i got the sa foolscap (2 of each kind) and econs notes, gna get the lit books and math stuff (and also the once a saint always a saint stickman shirt) tmrw..hpefully they'll take me outta my first 3 mths mode! very terrible, the way im still happily in neverland. haha. anyhow, just discovered not too long ago that sa has good food so me, jiang, lynnette, samantha and charmaine have been stuffing ourselves with all the delish and sinful food. food, glorious food! BUT! i shall exercise some discipline frm tmrw onward and go on a diet :| the sa uniform already makes me look fat enough!! and it doesnt help that the buses take us to ikea (MEATBALLS!!), holland v (WIDE variety) etc etc. goodness gracious me. AND theres no pe yet!! i can feel yet another kg of fats being formed and wobbling about on my thighs!! i mean, theyr already ARE my thighs!! ahh..

okay, me and my endless wails.

been to a few lectures here and there, but also skipped some..-looks at jiang!! grr. all her fault. haha okay she'll kill me in school and annoy me endlessly..like she always does everyday. but seriously, i think shes been like, my sunshine :) she helped me accept and adapt to sa, so i shall kindly excuse her irritating traits (ENDLESS mockery :|) and talk to her HAHA

anyway we've been playing volleyball!! i really like it though i suck and people keep laughing at me (as always..for example mahjong / bridge) BUT STILL, (sam's always worse than me HAHA kd) its very satisfying whn you whack the ball over with all your might! ystd i whacked it over to 2nd floor of the hall and had to go through some trouble getting it back. oh wello. anyway that place reminds me of the 'office box' thingy in the cj audi, which reminds me of rockafella, which reminds me of..hrm. rahh, i still miss cj! but i suppose sa's alright la. hpe things will get better..

had early dinner at ikea just now..YUMMYLISH!! :D :D very happy and contented now. hahah swedish meatballs, cream of mushroom, triple choc cake, kids pasta..ooh. hahah and we went on yet another expedition! (did i mention the prev one ws to ths cult tunnel??) near the gilton food centre theres the bali resort thingy. damn funky and cool!! but lots of mosquitoes. and we crossed ths bridge to alexander point. HAHA we're so hip..wasted trip la! no desserts :( went back to school for nata de coco (which i almost died eating) and had math make up. shall be meeting tings tmrw :D havent seen that babe in a very very long time! since ice age! okay tht ws random..we're gonna catch eye10, hopefully there's the timeslot for it. and we shall catch up! :D

sammie HELLO! :) msn?

karina shall we holland v ; crystal jade + party w us soon..!

alrighty. shall get back to adding new songs in my pinkie baby
hoho :D